Marcie Wolf, HarborActive Coordinator, is now offering one-on-one training for anyone who has more specific needs and would prefer a personal tutoring session.
One-hour time slots are available for learning things like how to update your current WordPress website, basic Photoshop tips, and using Canva for social media graphics. If you are struggling with specific social media tasks, one-hour sessions are available for that, too.
Personalized one-on-one training sessions are one hour at The Loft Coworking Space in Harbor Springs. Training is provided on your own laptop or mobile device.
Marcie Wolf can provide hands-on training with the following:
- Refresher on how to update your WordPress Website
- Social Media Tips: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
- PhotoShop Tips & Easy Techniques
- Using Canva for social media graphics
- Using Adobe Spark for graphics and videos from images
Tutoring sessions are offered on the second Friday (mornings) and the fourth Thursday (afternoons) of each month. Be sure to let Marcie know what kind of help you are seeking prior to your scheduled training session.